Brunching is life. I go to brunch at least twice a month. If you live in the Phoenix area or plan to visit. Here are some of my favorite places to go.
Here is a quick list to give you an idea of places to go in you are not sure. This is not a complete list just SOME of my faves.
- Hash Kitchen I love the bloody Mary bar and diverse menu.
- Ocotillo I do not eat meat anymore but the brisquett plate is to die for. It is a little more expensive then most of the brunch locations in Phoenix, but hands down the best quality, atmosphere and the menu is AMAZING.
- Switch I also don’t do dairy anymore but if dairy is your thing. You must try the breakfast mac and cheese. This place also has amazing drink specials you can get a $6 carafe of mimosas or bloody Mary’s. Service is good, the patio is nice but small. I prefer to sit inside at this location.
- The Vig everything on the brunch menu is amazing. But they are known for the hangover helper. I’ve had it before I went vegan and I will say I highly recommend it . Also the drink deals are pretty stellar too. I have a hard time paying more than $8 for a drink. You can get mimosas for $3 before 2pm. However, it is only the original mimosa not the other fruit juices they offer.
- Fame I love farm to table restaurants. They will also accommodate your dietary needs and let you know what meals can be converted to vegan or vegetarian without ANY attitude. I got a burrito and it was simply DIVINE. They were also very helpful in recommendations to make my meal even better. 5 stars all the way around. Price, service, atmosphere and location.
- Otro Cafe I have only been here once. I hated the service and the michealda was awful. However, I did like that the menu had items easily identifiable that could be converted to vegan, vegetarian or both. As some who eats a plant based diet. It is nice to be able to order off a menu stress free.
- Scramble this place is a nice fast casual dining experience. Great place to bring a family. However, if you are looking for a place with booze you wont find it here.