Good beauty routine can take a styled outfit to the next level. Here is a complete list of my favorite drug store products. I personally use each one of the products listed below.
1. NYX blush- Seriously this blush looks good on every skin tone. I love the pigment it seriously POPS. I love all the colors and use all of them. Easy to blend out and the color lasts all day.
2. Fit me Foundation: I have oily skin and this stuff works magic. My color is 220 for reference. If you need a good drugstore option for oily skin, this is it.
3. Waterproof mascara. If you are doing water activities or traveling a lot you NEED this. I love the wand and the formula. Seriously my go to mascara.
4. Milani liquid lipstick – I call myself the lippie queen lol. I have some liquid lipsticks that are over $30 and I still keep coming back to Milani. They are long lasting and the pigment is on point
5. Maybelline highlight- Pigment is amazing you can see the glow from space. Enough said!!!
6. Brows_ I suck at slaying brows, this makes it easier. If you want to just fill in your brows for a more natural look this is amazing. If you want the Instagram slay brow this is not going to do the trick.
7. BB cream – I use this stuff as a concealer, BB cream, and foundation. Just depends on the look I am trying to achieve.