I love the holidays and I love dressing up. However, I know that not everyone feels the same way I do about shopping. No worries though I am here to help you either way. I have a variety of different outfits listed below for every type of holiday event. All photos are shoppable links. Let me know your favorite outfit in the comments.
All images are shoppable just click image to see product details and available stock.
1. Literally my current dream dress for celebrating the new year. However, it is a little expensive. But if you are willing to drop the money. Please buy this dress and tag me in the pictures. I am seriously swooning over it. If you do not like this color it also comes in black and bronze. This dress is perfection unless you are going to a very casual event this dress can be worn pretty much anywhere.
2. I love green. I love this dress because it is sophisticated but still sexy. Perfect for a work Christmas party , church or even a night out. I hate to be cold so if you want the dress to speak for itself and not be freezing this is a good option.
3. Velvet romper because ….why not. Also um, if you plan on getting super drunk I would not recommend a romper. The zipper can sometimes be a pain. I may or may not be speaking from experience.
4. Skirts are always fun. You can pair this vegan leather skirt with a band tee, sequin top, or simple fancy blouse. Just depends on the look you are going for. Either way, you can be comfortable and stylish with very little effort. Also, you can wear OTK boots or booties no need for uncomfortable heels.
6. For a more casual event leggings are always a good option. However, instead of the traditional spandex type material try vegan leather. You can pair it with any of the tops linked in outfit #4 with the leather skirt.
7. Y’all I love this dress for so many reasons but mostly because it is sequin and also the sleeves duh. If you know me you know I love sleeves that are a little extra. I know this dress is a little LOUD but I love it. Comes in 3 different colors too!
8. This is a more affordable and sexy velvet dress. I love the asymmetrical hemline and the long sleeves.
9. Nice simple lace dress. You can wear this alone and you can also add a blazer or leather jacket.